Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Sunday 18 January 2015

FAVE FALSIES


My eyelashes are extremely sad and even lashings of mascara can not help my poor excuse for eyelashes. If you one of those girls blessed with fabulous long eyelashes then I am very jealous. If not, like me, then falsies will become your best friend.
I love false eyelashes,they can transform your look in a instant!
I remember first trying them out and finding them quite fiddly and a lot of bother, but since wearing them on every night out for the past 3 years I have become somewhat a pro, being able to put them on in a flash and now even put them on for my friends. Be warned though, once you try them you will never look back!
After trying many different styles I always go back to the natural ones and normally use Eyelure 083 or 107, however, I think I have found my new favourite pair that are even more natural looking -the Ardell Demi Wispies and like the name they are wispy, fluttery and gorgeous on the eyes. 




Without anything 


With falsies


I love the finished look of the eyelashes

 I think the difference is huge and I would highly recommend them. The best bit is that I found them online on www.falseeyelashes.co.uk for £3.99- such a bargain!!

Does anyone else where false eyelashes? what ones do you use?

Love mary xo

Follow me on


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. There is a massive difference! I have rubbish eyelashes, they're long but really thin.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig