Fashion, beauty, lifestyle

Monday 22 September 2014

UNI ROOM TOUR

So this is exciting I'm all moved into my new uni flat for 3rd year and I've been reunited with all my uni gals :) I thought I would share some pics of my uni room as I do love it and have tried to make it as pretty and homely as possible! It is quite a small room, I got the short straw but I am happy with how it looks and I'm excited to live in it now. 





 I love how cosy my fairy lights make my room!

A close up of some items:

 Picked this fancy glass up from Primark for £2.50- great pre-drink cup! I also couldn't resist the pink glitter
 Made this cute pug picture just by printing off the photo from the internet and buying a cheap ikea frame- I think it looks quite effective
 love my Cheshire babe mug that my mum got from the hollies farm shop
 old photo frames and 3 candles: love candle from next, Yankee candle that smells of krispy creme donuts (incredible) from Debenhams and the far pink one from Primark for £1.50!
 My organised makeup storage which is great for all my lippies and this was pretty cheap from ebay!
 I also bought this cute jewellery stand from ebay, think it may be a bit crowded though

 Made both these frames to fill up my room and they are all filled with so many memories
 Plant pot from Ikea that I turned into a stationary holder and a love heart from Dunelm
And finally my cushions which I think tie in with my bedding really nicely and I especially love the middle one its so pretty!


I hope you like what I have done with my room, 
Let me know what you think in the comments below?

Mary xo


Follow me on
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Eeek, I've just moved into mine for final year too so it was quite exciting to see your post, I can't wait to post about mine too!

    Good luck this year chicken and enjoy it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thankyou! yes its so exciting I love moving into a new room! cant wait to see yours :)
      yes good luck for you final year too, what do you study? x

      Delete
  2. Those cushions are beaut!

    I have nominated you for The Liebster Award!
    Check out http://the-dress-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html for more info!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou i love them! aw thank you sweetie but i have already done it :) xx

      Delete
  3. Aww you've made it so homely and cosy! I love how you've filled it with lots of photos and memories too :) Love your fluffy rug!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou yes i did try to make it really cosy and pretty! I'm glad you like it :) ill check out your blog! x

      Delete
  4. Your room is so cute and cozy!!

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes gotta keep it homely especially now its getting colder!

      Delete

© Mazzle x | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig